- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
|Bella and Wally|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 23 October 2013 08:45|
Bella and Wally are 2.5 year old Dachshunds that each weigh about 10 pounds. They have been together their whole lives and seem to be quite bonded, so we are requiring they be adopted out together. Bella (the black and tan) seems to be more laid-back and enjoys hanging out getting pets. Wally (the long hair blonde) likes getting pets but enjoys toys and playing fetch just as much. They may potential with other dogs and would do best in a home with older children. They can be on the shy side when first meeting some new people. This bonded dynamic duo is ready to be part of a family again. If you think you have room in your heart and home for both Wally and Bella, stop down and meet them today!