- December 5 Hot Tuna acoustic
- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 14 August 2013 10:42|
Chubbs is a 5 year old Pug mix that weighs about 40 pounds (but DEFINITELY needs to lose some weight!!). Chubbs arrived when his owner passed away. When first meeting new people and in new surroundings, Chubbs is VERY shy and because of this we recommend a home with no small children. Once he warms up though he is a very silly and playful boy that loves to get pets. He would like to be the only dog in the home but may have potential with a calm laid-back friend. If you think there is room in your home and heart for Chubbs, this full figured boy is waiting to meet you today!
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 August 2013 12:39|