- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 15 May 2013 08:21|
Harold is a 6-8 year old Pug that weighs about 15 pounds. This poor boy came in with a severe eye injury and there was no other choose but to do surgery to remove the eye. Now, Harold looks like he is flirting and winking at the adopters as they pass by his kennel hoping they pick him. We also found out that Harold is deaf. Although, Harold has had it ‘ruff’ he gets around great and is a happy boy! He gets along well with other dogs and won’t mind sharing a home with one, but would do best in a home with no small children. If you think that this special boy can become the next member of your family, visit the PHSGA today!