- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 27 February 2013 09:13|
Gunner is a Black-Mouth Cur, he was born in June 2007 and weighs about 60 pounds. He has potential with the right dog but would also do well as the only 4 legged-friend in the home. Gunner can be shy when first meeting new people, but after some yummy treats this handsome man starts warming right up. Due to his initial shyness, we recommend a home with no small children. Gunner loves to play with toys and being by your side getting pets. He is housebroken and crated trained (but may need some time getting use to a new home and schedule). Although Gunner is a hunting breed, he has never been used for hunting and has always been a family dog. We are hoping that a great family will come in soon and give Gunner a shot!