- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 27 Night Ranger
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
|Written by Tim Daugherty|
|Thursday, 27 December 2012 07:26|
A new survey on the sleep habits of Americans finds that a small percentage of us like to sleep in the nude.
Eight percent of respondents to a national sleep survey commissioned by the home furnishings retailer Anna’s Linens admit hitting the sack without PJs. Seventy-four percent of respondents wear pajamas to bed. The same percentage of Americans sleep on their sides. Sixteen percent sleep on their stomachs and ten percent on their backs.
47 percent share a bed with someone who snores.
Just ten percent of respondents said they were able to recall nearly all their dreams in the morning.
65 percent say they get a “restful night’s sleep” only three nights or less per week.
Ten percent say they get a restful night’s sleep every night, while 25 percent say they sleep restfully five to six nights per week.
The nationwide survey involved more than 3,700 individuals.
~source ABC News