- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
|Vaugh and Vern|
|Written by Pet of the Week|
|Wednesday, 05 December 2012 09:21|
Vaugh and Vern are 8 month old brothers that have to be adopted together. They first arrived back in June with their mom and 3 other siblings. They went into a foster home because of how young and shy they were. They have been back at the shelter now for several months and still are looking for their purrrfect match. Although, a little shy when they first meet new people they quickly warm right up. They enjoy being petted, held and just loved. They play great together and also love playing with toys. These brothers are very bonded, they love to snuggle up together when its bed time. They get along great with other cats and even dogs. Since we are requiring Vaugh and Vern to be adopted together their adoption fee is reduced to $30 and that includes neuter, up-to-date vaccines and microchipped! If you think you have room in your home and heart to give these boys a family for the holidays visit the HSGA today to meet these handsome guys!
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 09:22|