Joke of the Week!
- A Bloody 5-Iron
- May the Schwartz Be With You
- Kansas City to Pittsburgh
- When Can You Start?
- 4 Different Kinds of...
- Thinking of Suicide?
- "Where the hell have you been?"
- Mamma Said...
- HOT COFFEE!
- Matrimonial Duties
- OVI checkpoint
- 7 for the price of 1
- The Family Car
- Thanks for bringing him home...
- Pretty Tied Up
- "Stump the Chump"
- Nurse, help me!
- Joke of the Week: the picture has nothing to do with the joke!
- Brad from Cleveland scores with this Joke of the Week:
- Melinda Drehs of North Royalton's Joke of the Week
- Joke of the Week
SEND A JOKE TO JEFF
Joke of the Week:
Michael McDonald of Massillon tells us police were called to an apartment and found a woman holding a bloody 5-iron standing over a lifeless man.
The detective asks "Ma'am, is that your husband?" She sobs yes. "Did you hit him with that golf club," he asks?
"Yes, yes I did," she answers, dropping the club and putting her hands to her face.
"How many times did you hit him," the officer asks.
"I don't know," she replies, "put me down for five."