Joke of the Week!
- May the Schwartz Be With You
- Kansas City to Pittsburgh
- When Can You Start?
- 4 Different Kinds of...
- Thinking of Suicide?
- "Where the hell have you been?"
- Mamma Said...
- HOT COFFEE!
- Matrimonial Duties
- OVI checkpoint
- 7 for the price of 1
- The Family Car
- Thanks for bringing him home...
- Pretty Tied Up
- "Stump the Chump"
- Nurse, help me!
- Joke of the Week: the picture has nothing to do with the joke!
- Brad from Cleveland scores with this Joke of the Week:
- Melinda Drehs of North Royalton's Joke of the Week
- Joke of the Week
SEND A JOKE TO JEFF
Joke of the Week from Tom Bruce of Boston Heights:
even as a child, the boy always wanted to be a Texas lawman.
The boy grew into a strapping young man: 6'5", 240, eyes like an eagle and the aim to match.
So first chance he applied with the Southwest Texas Sheriff's Department. He passed all the tests but on his last interview the Chief Deputy said there was one more, an "Attitude Suitability Test" before he could be accepted.
"We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son," said the Deputy. Sliding a pistol and box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said "take this pistol and go out and shoot six meth dealers, six terrorists, six lawyers, six illegal aliens, six whiney and wimpy politicians and a rabbit."
The applicant responded: "why the rabbit?"
"You pass," said the Chief. "When can you start."