Joke of the Week!
- May the Schwartz Be With You
- Kansas City to Pittsburgh
- When Can You Start?
- 4 Different Kinds of...
- Thinking of Suicide?
- "Where the hell have you been?"
- Mamma Said...
- HOT COFFEE!
- Matrimonial Duties
- OVI checkpoint
- 7 for the price of 1
- The Family Car
- Thanks for bringing him home...
- Pretty Tied Up
- "Stump the Chump"
- Nurse, help me!
- Joke of the Week: the picture has nothing to do with the joke!
- Brad from Cleveland scores with this Joke of the Week:
- Melinda Drehs of North Royalton's Joke of the Week
- Joke of the Week
SEND A JOKE TO JEFF
Joke of the Week comes from Larry Rogers of Canal Fulton:
A married man is having an affair with his secretary. One day their passion takes them to her house, and after a wild afternoon they fall asleep. He wakes up, sees the clock and knows he's in big trouble. So he tells his girlfriend to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt. He slips them on and heads for home.
His wife is waiting. "Where the hell have you been," she yells.
"Well, honey, I cannot lie. I spent the entire afternoon making love with my secretary. We woke up late and I'm just getting home."
She glanced down at his shoes and says "you lying bastard! You've been playing golf!!"