Joke of the Week!
- A Bloody 5-Iron
- May the Schwartz Be With You
- Kansas City to Pittsburgh
- When Can You Start?
- 4 Different Kinds of...
- Thinking of Suicide?
- "Where the hell have you been?"
- Mamma Said...
- HOT COFFEE!
- Matrimonial Duties
- OVI checkpoint
- 7 for the price of 1
- The Family Car
- Thanks for bringing him home...
- Pretty Tied Up
- "Stump the Chump"
- Nurse, help me!
- Joke of the Week: the picture has nothing to do with the joke!
- Brad from Cleveland scores with this Joke of the Week:
- Melinda Drehs of North Royalton's Joke of the Week
- Joke of the Week
SEND A JOKE TO JEFF
Teacher is holding "What Does Your Daddy Do Day"; little Suzie said her Daddy was a firefighter and helped people.
Little Jimmy said his Daddy was a police officer and he helped people, too.
But little Billy responded "my Daddy works as an exotic danger at an all-nude cabaret. He dances and sometimes acts as an escort for desperate women."
The teacher immediately sweeps Billy into the hallways, composes herself and says "Billy, is that true?"
"Nah," he replies, "my Daddy works in the front office of the Cleveland Browns. I'm just too embarrassed to say in front of the class."