- December 5 Hot Tuna acoustic
- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
SUBMIT A MOTORCYCLE EVENT
- Brittany Myer's 11th Annual Memorial Poker Run
- August 4 2012
- HOG REPORT
Mark your calendars now and save the date, for the Brittany Myer's 11th Annual Memorial Poker Run. It's always a good time with good friends and great food. The money raised each year will continue to award scholarships in Brittany's honor.
The Brittany Myer’s Scholarship Fund was founded in 2001 by a group of volunteers. Brittany was the beautiful 9 year old daughter of Tommy and Belinda Myers who lost her life unexpectedly due to an auto accident in August 2000.
Each year the organization hosts a Poker Run in her name. The funds from this go to Brittany’s school, James A. Garfield in Garrettsville, Ohio. We award two graduating seniors with scholarships and in the past we have also donated to the special needs program at the Elementary School.
- American Legion post #674
- 9960 East Center Street
EventList powered by schlu.net