- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Neil Young ready to launch Pono & KISS for sale|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Thursday, 05 September 2013 13:47|
Neil Young is ready to debut his digital music platform & KISS up for auction this weekend
Neil Young is ready to launch his high-quality digital music service, Pono, in early 2014. Young wrote on teh offcial Pono Facebook page, "The simplest way to describe what we've accomplished is that we've liberated the music of the artist from the digital file and restored it to its original artistic quality -- as it was in the studio. So it has promal power." It will let users download high-quality songs that sound like their initial recordings. Clean, crisp and less "digital-y" sounding.
Over 200 pieces of KISS memorabilia are hitting an online auction this weekend. Among the items is an original 10-song Wicked Lester recording reel from 1972 containing songs they would later record when they changed their name to KISS. You can also bid on a rare Casablanca Records acetate by the name of "I Wanna Rock "N Roll All Day and Party All Night." The auction from Backstage Auctions starts this Saturday and runs through Sunday, September 15th.
|Last Updated on Monday, 09 September 2013 13:07|