- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 27 Night Ranger
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Roger Daltrey, Motley Crue & Bob Dylan's hair|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Friday, 23 August 2013 13:04|
Daltrey headlining Queen AIDS Benefit, Motley Crue talks about final game plan &
Bob Dylan's hair gets involved in Black Keys bitter divorse battle
Roger Daltrey has been named as the headliner for te Queen AIDS Benefit in London on September 5th. He will be joined by several guests, and while Queen won't be playing the event, Brian May may just stap on a guitar and join in the fun. September 5th would have been Freddie Mercury's 67th birthday.
Vince Neil says Motley Crue will be taking an indefinite hiatus - but not splitting up - following their farewell tour. They plan to kick the tour off in May next year and do one more trip around the world before hanging it up. He says, "We're going out on top. We still sell out arenas, have staduim stuff and things like that, so let's go out when it's a big deal."
Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys has been in the middle of a nasty divorce for a while. This seemed weird though - his ex will get 5-million dollars, a car, a house and Bob Dylan's hair. Huh? I would love to hear the back story on the hair...
|Last Updated on Monday, 26 August 2013 13:41|