- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 27 Night Ranger
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|It was a bit of a 'hairy" weekend|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Monday, 19 August 2013 13:07|
RATT & Dokken make an emergency landing
and Vince Neil & Great White are forced to cancel
Things got a little scary for RATT and Dokken Saturday when their private jet was forced to make an emergency landing in Illinois. They were 7000 feet in the air when smoke was detected in the cabin. After landing safely, they rented a couple of SUVs and drove 170 miles to the next show. Luckily they made it on time.
Vince Neil and Great White were set to play at Beaumont Texas at Ford Park Saturday but were forced to cancel after a garbage truck crashed causing the power to go out. They couldn't get the lights on in time & now are hoping to get the show rescheduled.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 August 2013 11:06|