- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Kid Rock, Puddle of Mudd & Chickenfoot|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Thursday, 09 May 2013 13:32|
Be Kid Rock's bartender - P.O.M. frontman arrested... again & Chickenfoot regrouping
Kid Rock has teamed up with Jim Beam to let one lucky fan (21 and over) be Rock's personal bartender for three of his shows this summer. The winner will get $10,000, training in being a bar tender and transportation to shows in Irvine, CA, Detroit & Chicago. You can get entered at www.JimBeam.com/Music/Kid-Rock.
Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin has been arrested... again. He was stopped for speeding the other night and discovered he had two warrants out for his arrest. He was released after 4 hours.
Chickenfoot fans can rest assured that they haven't seen the last of the band despite all the other members being involved in other bands. Sammy Hagar says they will get back together next year.
|Last Updated on Friday, 10 May 2013 13:51|