- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Eddie Van Halen & KISS|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Thursday, 06 September 2012 13:27|
Eddie almost died?!?
KISS road accident causes postponement
According to some reports Eddie Van Halen's recent surgery was a little more than a flare-up of diverticulitis. It's been reported that Eddie was near death after his intestine exploded as a result of drinking "The Master Cleanse" mixture wich includes cayenne pepper. His wife, Janie, son, Wolf and ex Valerie Bertinelli were keeping constant vigil and it's being said his condition was pretty touch and go. The Van Halen camp is not commenting on the reports, and sinply standing by their original ststement that is was diverticulitis and he will be fully recovered in 4-6 months.
KISS and Motley Crue postponed Wednesday night's show in Clarkston, MI one day after KISS's pyro trailer was involved in an accident. Luckily no one was hurt and none of the pyrotechnics went off, but the band felt they need 24 hours to allow the crew to regroup in order to gives fans the best quality show. They will be good to go for next week at Blossom.
|Last Updated on Monday, 10 September 2012 13:46|