Joe Perry has joined the cast of the independent film, Cottonwood. He'll be playing the role of Joe Walker in the movie, which is based on the book by Stacy Dean Campbell. In addition to acting, Perry will also co-produce the film and has agreed to contribute to the soundtrack. The rest of the cast features Anthony Michael Hall, Louis Gossett Jr and Alison Eastwood. You can check out the film's website here.
- Sandar Miller's Daily Buzz - Van Halen album & other tidbits
- Sandra MIller's Daily Buzz: Jimi's final interview & The Chili Peps come clean on their super fake Super Bowl performance
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Motley Crue & Alice Cooper are coming... and we say good bye to Pete Seeger
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Joe Perry puts on his acting hat
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Alice Cooper opening for Motley Crue??
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Rock on the Range lineup & The Stones' digital release
- Aerosmith: give us a second chance!!
- 2013 YEAR IN REVIEW
- The OTHER Jagger...
- Elton is coming, but not Orion...
- Interview: Jesse James Dupree
If the rumors are true, Alice Cooper will be the opening act for Motley Crue when they hit the road for their R.I.P. All Bad Things Must Come To An End farewell tour. Motley Crue is holding a press conference on January 28th to announce the details of the tour, so we will find out then. I can't help but think though - wouldn't a opening act like Alice Cooper steal their thunder?? That's just my opinion- and my opinion will only buy a handful of hot air on any given day. While we're on the subject of Alice Cooper, he has been working on a covers album that will hopefully see the light of day this year. He decided to covers the songs of all his old drinking buddies that are dead - they all called themselves the Hollywood Vampires. Look for Alice to put his mark on songs by Harry Nilsson, John Lennon, Keith Moon, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, The Small Faces, T-Rex and more.
The lineup for this year's Rock on the Range has officially been announced. Guns n' Roses, Kid Rock & Avenged Sevenfold will all be headliners. GNR? Who saw that coming?? The rest of the lineup includes, Five Finger Death Punch, Staind, Fuel, Seether, Chevelle, Alter Bridge, Black Label Society, Mastodon, Theory of a Deadman, Killswitch Engage, Bring Me the Horizon, Black Stone Cherry, Pop Evil, Adelitas Way, The Pretty Reckless, Redlight King, Rev Theory, Devour the Day and We As Human. The festival runs May 16-18 at Columbus Crew Stadium. Be listening to WONE all next week to win 3-day passes! www.RockOnTheRange.com