If the rumors are true, Alice Cooper will be the opening act for Motley Crue when they hit the road for their R.I.P. All Bad Things Must Come To An End farewell tour. Motley Crue is holding a press conference on January 28th to announce the details of the tour, so we will find out then. I can't help but think though - wouldn't a opening act like Alice Cooper steal their thunder?? That's just my opinion- and my opinion will only buy a handful of hot air on any given day. While we're on the subject of Alice Cooper, he has been working on a covers album that will hopefully see the light of day this year. He decided to covers the songs of all his old drinking buddies that are dead - they all called themselves the Hollywood Vampires. Look for Alice to put his mark on songs by Harry Nilsson, John Lennon, Keith Moon, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, The Small Faces, T-Rex and more.
- Where's Phil?
- Rock Hall Class of 2015 Nominees
- Fleetwood Mac is coming to Cleveland
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Bob Seger new album details, Grandpa Kid Rock, & Bon Scott's love of Robin WIlliams
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Aerosmith continues without Joey Kramer & McCartney teams with Kanye
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: New Nugent album & Mary Clayton seriously injured
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Lars accepts the challenge & Axl has World Cup fever
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: The Allman Brothers are calling it quits
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Steve Perry performs for the first time in 19 years!
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Stairway to a lawsuit
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Record Store Day Is Tomorrow!
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Check out new music from Metallica & Roger Daltrey
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: KISS/Def Leppard: Press Conference Monday!
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Ozzy's cursed House & KISS makeup gets kids busted
- Sandar Miller's Daily Buzz - Van Halen album & other tidbits
- Sandra MIller's Daily Buzz: Jimi's final interview & The Chili Peps come clean on their super fake Super Bowl performance
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Motley Crue & Alice Cooper are coming... and we say good bye to Pete Seeger
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Joe Perry puts on his acting hat
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Alice Cooper opening for Motley Crue??
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Rock on the Range lineup & The Stones' digital release
- Aerosmith: give us a second chance!!
- 2013 YEAR IN REVIEW
- The OTHER Jagger...
- Elton is coming, but not Orion...
- Interview: Jesse James Dupree
The lineup for this year's Rock on the Range has officially been announced. Guns n' Roses, Kid Rock & Avenged Sevenfold will all be headliners. GNR? Who saw that coming?? The rest of the lineup includes, Five Finger Death Punch, Staind, Fuel, Seether, Chevelle, Alter Bridge, Black Label Society, Mastodon, Theory of a Deadman, Killswitch Engage, Bring Me the Horizon, Black Stone Cherry, Pop Evil, Adelitas Way, The Pretty Reckless, Redlight King, Rev Theory, Devour the Day and We As Human. The festival runs May 16-18 at Columbus Crew Stadium. Be listening to WONE all next week to win 3-day passes! www.RockOnTheRange.com
Aerosmith bassist Tom Hamilton posted his annual state of the state on the band's website. He does his usual year in review, plus a look at what is still to come, but he added a little bit of begging this year. Hamilton is asking fans to give the band's flop, "Music From Another Dimension" another listen. Hamilton says, "We had hoped all the Aero-faithful would have been drooling all over it, but at that point it was still dry. There's some good stuff on that record, people! Come on! Study!" Since it's release in November of 2012, the album has sold less than 200,000 copies... You can check out the state of the state here: http://www.aeroforceone.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/NAA/cdid/1693853/pid/302766