The rumors may be true!! Def Leppard and KISS have been rumores to be touring together this summer as KISS celebrates their 40th anniversary. They will be holding a press conference at 2:30 PM ET Monday to announce something "Major". You can watch it live online at www.wone.net!
- Where's Phil?
- Rock Hall Class of 2015 Nominees
- Fleetwood Mac is coming to Cleveland
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Bob Seger new album details, Grandpa Kid Rock, & Bon Scott's love of Robin WIlliams
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Aerosmith continues without Joey Kramer & McCartney teams with Kanye
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: New Nugent album & Mary Clayton seriously injured
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Lars accepts the challenge & Axl has World Cup fever
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: The Allman Brothers are calling it quits
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Steve Perry performs for the first time in 19 years!
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Stairway to a lawsuit
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Record Store Day Is Tomorrow!
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Check out new music from Metallica & Roger Daltrey
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: KISS/Def Leppard: Press Conference Monday!
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Ozzy's cursed House & KISS makeup gets kids busted
- Sandar Miller's Daily Buzz - Van Halen album & other tidbits
- Sandra MIller's Daily Buzz: Jimi's final interview & The Chili Peps come clean on their super fake Super Bowl performance
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Motley Crue & Alice Cooper are coming... and we say good bye to Pete Seeger
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Joe Perry puts on his acting hat
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Alice Cooper opening for Motley Crue??
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Rock on the Range lineup & The Stones' digital release
- Aerosmith: give us a second chance!!
- 2013 YEAR IN REVIEW
- The OTHER Jagger...
- Elton is coming, but not Orion...
- Interview: Jesse James Dupree
Ozzy & Sharon Osbourne must really LOVE their English mansion. It has suffered $500,000 of flood damage in one of the country's wettest years. They have to move out for at least 9 months while damage is repaired... mind you - this is the SAME house where Ozzy broke his neck in 2003, suffered from not one, but two fires in 2004 & 2006, and someone broke into the house in 2004 and took $1.5 million in jewelrey. Maybe it's time to throw in the chips...
Four High School kids in New York got in trouble for dressing as KISS for Senior Celebrity Dress Up Day... They didn't even wear the spandex & crazy boots. It was the make-up that got them busted and sent home. The school said it was "not appropriate" because the make-up made their faces unrecognizable. They offered to wear name tags, but were told no & STILL sent home. Boo! Here a picture of the kids, before their parade was rained on...
We're hearing through the grapevine that Van Halen is working on a new album. Alter Bridge/ Creed guitarist Mark Tremonti let it slip in an interview with VH1. He was talking about new music from his solo project, Tremonti< which features Wolfgang Van Halen on bass, and Mark said it's hard to line everyone's schedules up because VH is working on their new album too. Of course he didn't have any inside info how it sounds because Wolfie keeps things pretty quiet.
In other VH news, Scandal singer Patty Smyth says it her that was approached to front the band after David Lee Roth left them without a singer. The timing was wrong and she had to turn them down, so they went with their second choice - Sammy Hagar.