- Sandar Miller's Daily Buzz - Van Halen album & other tidbits
- Sandra MIller's Daily Buzz: Jimi's final interview & The Chili Peps come clean on their super fake Super Bowl performance
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Motley Crue & Alice Cooper are coming... and we say good bye to Pete Seeger
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Joe Perry puts on his acting hat
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Alice Cooper opening for Motley Crue??
- Sandra Miller's Daily Buzz: Rock on the Range lineup & The Stones' digital release
- Aerosmith: give us a second chance!!
- 2013 YEAR IN REVIEW
- The OTHER Jagger...
- Elton is coming, but not Orion...
- Interview: Jesse James Dupree
Sandra MIller's Daily Buzz: Jimi's final interview & The Chili Peps come clean on their super fake Super Bowl performance
PBS's digital studios has taken Jimi Hendrix's final interview before his death and set it to animation for their Blank on Blank series. The theme of the series is "famous names, lost interviews." The interview is from September 11, 1970. Check it out...
The pictures and accusations have been floating around all week about how The Red Hot Chili Peppers were totally unplugged and faking that they were playing their instruments. Flea issued a statement saying that the NFL allows live vocals, but is very strict aboutinstruments being pre-recorded. They have very little time to get the halftime show done and will not let poor quality sound interfere with the halftime show. Flea admits the band is very set against faking and miming their music, but agreed this was a once in a lifetime thing to be on the halftime show of the Super Bowl and went ahead with the gig - but purposely did not plug in - which would have avoided the controversy - but "thought better to not pretend."